There are many similarities between Buddhism and Hinduism, such as:
(1) Both religions believe in the concept of rebirth, or the idea of being reborn into another body after death based on karma in the present life.
Although a bit of difference is that in Hinduism rebirth is also closely associated with reincarnation but in Buddhism rebirth is the net total of karma sanskara at the end of this life which takes another birth because of ignorance ad remaining karma sanskaras.
(2) Both religions place a strong emphasis on spiritual enlightenment and the attainment of personal liberation. In Buddhism, this is known as nirvana, while in Hinduism it is known as moksha.
(3) Both religions have a strong tradition of meditation and other spiritual practices as a way to achieve enlightenment and cultivate inner peace.
Although a bit of difference is that in Hindusim all the meditation practices are lokiye samadhi but in Buddhism or as per Bhagwan Buddha’s teaching one can go for lokottar samadhi (beyond 31 planes of existence).
(4) Both religions have a strong emphasis on the importance of non-violence and compassion for all beings.
(5) Both religions have a strong tradition of scriptures and texts that are considered sacred and are used as a basis for spiritual teachings.
(6) Both religions have a strong tradition or the practice of living a life dedicated to spiritual pursuits.
(7) Both religions have a strong tradition of pilgrimage, with many holy sites and places of spiritual significance.
There are many other similarities between Buddhism and Hinduism, but these are some of the main ones. It’s important to note that there are also many differences between the two religions, and it is important to understand and respect these differences.
Gita: (Part 1 Hindi) Why U can’t understand Lord Sri Krishna words | Buddha teachings, Bhagavad Gita