Causes of lower back pain and remedies
Causes of lower back pain and remedies:
Most of us suffer through some sort of back pain at some point in time in our lives and often with lower back pain around L4 or L5.
Back pain could be because of any reason out of many such as
- because of the strained muscle or strained ligaments that may be because of lifting some heavy object or lifting improperly or
- poor body posture or
- Sudden body movement that places too much stress on the low back, or
- maybe because of your manual job of repetitive nature or
- a sedentary lifestyle which makes body week and prone to a backache.
Best remedies from back pain are to not let it happen in the first place. Following tips can help.
(1) During our childhood and young age, our intervertebral discs are healthiest. As we grow old, our discs lose hydration and wear down and as such cannot resist forces well. This may leads to disc wall develop tears and cause pain or weakening that can lead to a herniation or maybe collapse of the disc.
Everyday gentle yoga exercises such as cat stretch or tiger stretch are very good for our disc and excellent backache remedies as well as prevention. These two yoga movements help to bring flexibility and strengthen the back. Yoga exercise can also help in sciatica pain.
(2)Whenever you bend to pick anything from the floor make sure that you bend your knees while bending down. By bending knee you take the strain out of your lower back and hence keep it safe.
(3)Body posture: It is important to improve your body posture and develop core strength by regular exercises if you want to avoid back pain and live a healthy life.
(4) Sleeping mattress: Often back pain could be because of the improper sleeping mattress and one can think of changing that.
The sleeping mattress shouldn’t be too cushy but at the same time not too hard. Ideally, flat mattress with little cushy effect is good for the back.
(5) Back pain can also be because of your shoe or sandal and that is because perhaps when you stand or walk you might be putting an uneven load on your feet edges.
What I mean is check your shoes and if one side of your shoe is more tapered than the other (after some use) than that means you are putting an uneven load on your feet.
Now, this uneven load on your feet can also create an issue with your knees and which in turn can impact the area of joints between the hips and spine and hence the back pain.
Ensure you are not wearing shoe or sandal which is already worn out or try to be more conscious when you are standing that if you are putting your load on your feet evenly.
A backache usually gets better on its own within a few days and you may not need to see a doctor. However, it’s a good idea to get help if: the pain doesn’t start to improve within a few days or the pain stops you doing your day-to-day activities.
To buy Simplified yoga for a backache 15 Min plan for Amazon USA https://www.amazon.com/Simplified-Yoga-Backache-Subodh-Gupta-ebook/dp/B00DV1OO4S/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
Simplified Yoga for Backache